album of the year(so far...)

BloodStainedWalls said:
Is that the remake of Onset of Putrefication or a totally new album from Necrophagist? Also, when is it scheduled to be released?
Onset will be rereleased by Willowtip......and Epitaph is the new one which is coming out on Relapse later this summer......I believe

Spirit In Black said:
Onset will be rereleased by Willowtip......and Epitaph is the new one which is coming out on Relapse later this summer......I believe
Thanks for the info. I knew about the re-release with supposedly a real drummer but not about the new album. That is fucking sweet. Can't wait.

BloodStainedWalls said:
Thanks for the info. I knew about the re-release with supposedly a real drummer but not about the new album. That is fucking sweet. Can't wait.
Yeah I can't wait either......that drum machine really can get annoying at times.....their demo sounds great with a real drummer I'm sure this will too

Spirit In Black said:
Yeah I can't wait either......that drum machine really can get annoying at times.....their demo sounds great with a real drummer I'm sure this will too
Woah, woah.You've heard their demo? The 95 one? How?

Can one download the new neurosis album? Has it leaked? Actually the album oof the year (that wasnt released this year, or even metal, sorry) for me is Stravinsky's rite of spring, I had never heard it before a few weeks ago, and now I am absolutely loving it.