Album Query

Crack Hitler said:
Hmm. When was that again?

I know Stone doesn't have much money. It'd be nice tho, since I'm gonna miss all these fellas at the antimatter thingie in Greece...

have you being stealing the poor girls money to buy beer again?? shame on you hitler :(

You should. That way you'd get more out of the movies. Plus you'd be quite pissed off when realising stupid changes in the story :D

No, seriously I liked the movies too and can't wait for the third one.

[/off topic]

Crack Hitler said:
You should. That way you'd get more out of the movies. Plus you'd be quite pissed off when realising stupid changes in the story :D

No, seriously I liked the movies too and can't wait for the third one.

[/off topic]

But there are so many other books I'm much more interested in. Btw, I don't know what makes Tolkien's trilogy so popular.

Maybe because he created truly believable fantasyworld with it's own history and geography and languages? Not to mention it's an entertaining ride to take. Those books I mean.

Well ok, I ain't that keen on fantasy literature, so maybe I'm not the right person to dig deep into the reason why that trilogy's so popular, but I did read them and enjoyed the hell out of 'em.

Now, I should pick up that American Psycho for the fourth time :cool:

TT(M)T = to the (motherfucking) top...jeez you guys.

not that this thread needs it. I reckon hitler WANTS stone to see this thread. He WANTS that beating. :lol: