London Gig Review and Red Haired Girl :P

Apparently I was the only one to notice her? man, were you all guys stoned or what? lol...
I reckon Danny knows her and can solve the riddle. She and her boyfriend (?) was talking to Vinnie after the show.

There was an indian girl with dyed red hair sat with two other guys (one indian) in the food area at the back of the venue. I was sat close by eating a veggieburger :puke: while she was slagging off the audience and Ship of Fools'. I seem to remember her being slim and wearing a short skirt, but that was it. Is that the one?

Originally posted by chazzyf
Was it May from the Twisted Sisterz (show on Totalrock) - which seems unlikely as she is more of a Hardcore fan or the ubiquitous 'Mad Girl' aka the biggest Area54 fan in the world? I wanna know too :)

Lol cheers for letting me know chazzy ( HOW DO U KNOW I HAVE RED HAIR LOL)

Oh.... im afraid tis not i tho..
sadly the only time i have been lucky to see Anathema was at the fulham gig last october,,,, ( and im pleased to announce danny mentioned my hair as being FAB!!!!!!! )

hehehe

Hope u find ur mystery gal!!

And Chazzy has it right there..
I AM the biggest area 54 fan in the world !!!! lolol

Catch ya laters peeps..
i miust come back here more often... been v slack of late !!!!!!

I went to the Bradford gig, took a digi camera that can record moving footage too, but didn't use it, such a small venue I'd have looked a right nob using it, but I wish I had used it now, what do Anathema think about people filming their gigs? I'd do it if they thought it ok