Albums currently kicking your ass

Tank86 - Rise
erFWx.jpg

Herder - Horror Vacui
64RKX.jpg

tumblr_lq5r23cCkE1qfle8yo1_500.jpg

Anaal Nathrakh is one of the most pissed off sounding bands I've ever heard. Granted, I havent heard their last two albums. I wonder how the vocalist doesnt fry his vocals... he screams harder than anyone I've ever heard before.

Edit: Last few seconds of this song are a good example.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amenra - Mass V
HJacn.jpg

I ordered this shit the other day, cant wait for it to come in!!!

tumblr_lq5r23cCkE1qfle8yo1_500.jpg

Anaal Nathrakh is one of the most pissed off sounding bands I've ever heard. Granted, I havent heard their last two albums. I wonder how the vocalist doesnt fry his vocals... he screams harder than anyone I've ever heard before.

Their sound is truly haunting. The Codex Necro is one of the darkest albums Ive ever heard, fucking sick.

Fueling my hip-hop craze with this guy.:
Glowing-In-The-Darkest-Night.jpg

Groovy, soulful, chill and funky. Love it.

EDIT: Album art reminds me of The Sword.

This one gets its own post because the cover is so fucking awesome I wanted it full size.

Behold! The Monolith - Defender, Redeemist
fe6x7.jpg

This album is weird. Not sure if its in a good way either.

BAS is a band I respect more than I like. "The Work Which Transforms God" is a fucking excellent album, but I just can't get on board with the trilogy they released here.

I ain't gonna bullshit ya, it's one of the few albums with a cover that gnarly that fucking deserves it. It's a HUGE album, and if you're big into crushing doom with a groove to it, fronted by a guy who sounds like Lemmy on 'ludes, it's gonna hatefuck your earpussies.

BAS is a band I respect more than I like. "The Work Which Transforms God" is a fucking excellent album, but I just can't get on board with the trilogy they released here.

I didn't get into it (777 - Cosmosophy) first off but it took a few listens to warm to it - bit of a grower.