Albums currently kicking your ass

LOL touche, but honestly there's some bands that feel like copycats and some that feel like they were just inspired by the sound, y'know? It's sorta like with death metal. I'm down with OSDM when it's more like they're stripping the sound to its roots, NOT when someone spun Tomb of the Mutilated too many times and decided they'd try to make that exact noise.

When I made that comment about Kadaver (I think? Maybe Graveyard) I just heard a band that was trying too hard to sound like you plucked them out of 1972, even their album cover and logo had that look. I mean I liked those bands, too, but try to bring something new to the table, guys.

Side note:

aLBXBpg.jpg

^^ that's how it's done.

Yeah I hear what youre sayin, just wanted to bust your balls alittle. :) Excellent band and album, btw. Youre hittin the goods.

If a band playing that sort of music doesn't sound like they were plucked out of 1972, that's when its usually shit.

THIS.

Kicking my ass:
tumblr_ma1xd2PND61rg64cso1_500.jpg

Earth always brings the goods.

They're only underrated because they're not as good as the others. If any other band made those they'd be their best albums, but we're talking Megadeth here.

Dave Mustaine is a shitstain of a human being, but I'd gladly call him the best metal guitarist of them all.

They're only underrated because they're not as good as the others. If any other band made those they'd be their best albums, but we're talking Megadeth here.

Dave Mustaine is a shitstain of a human being, but I'd gladly call him the best metal guitarist of them all.

He has every right to be as big of a shitstain as he feels, because he is DAVE MUSTAINE. :lol:

Your right when you say there not as good as the others (or at least everything up to CTE) but those albums just don't get enough love, I don't think any guitarist can write such amazing riffs/solos as Mustaine, Schuldiner comes close though.

I like it a little more. It feels a little more energetic and vicious. Production's not as beefy though.