Albums currently kicking your ass

Well, I think it is a result of my changing tastes in music as a whole over these last few years. I find myself more interested in expressive voices than blazing guitars, and Heather McEntire has one of my favorites.

It isn't as 'emotive' an album as their debut, which definitely felt like a journey through ones personal experiences.

Certain things resonate with me more than they tend to with other people for reasons I can't quite explain.

Not that I don't like expressive voices (you're a well-listened fellow so I can just say I dig on Bjork and Murder by Death without showing you what I'm talking about), but I'm in the camp that believes they should be accompanied by equally expressive music, and the instrumentation for that group was pretty lacking.

Da fuck you talking about? I was already listening to Katatonia before I started listening to Extremely Rotten...

Huh? I think we're on a different page here lol. I was just saying you post A LOT of albums in this thread. Not a bad thing. You post pretty much the exact shit I'm into.

Huh? I think we're on a different page here lol. I was just saying you post A LOT of albums in this thread. Not a bad thing. You post pretty much the exact shit I'm into.

Well I post whatever i'm listening to...

344301.jpg

EF and I are kinda similar in that we try not to repeat albums too often unless they're stellar or we're just out of new shit. I don't post in here nearly as often, but when I do I'll throw like 5 albums a day.

I never understood the appeal of listening to the same shit all the time.

1247598249_cover.jpg

You have to be gone before my man Billy Dilly comes home. I'll stay here till Billy Dilly comes and till times comes to pass and furthermore I'll fuck Billy Dilly in his motherfuckin' ass. I'm a bad motherfucker dont you know? but I'll crawl over fifty good pussies just to get to one fat boy's asshole. :lol: