Albums currently kicking your ass

tumblr_lt3bo5zZiD1r0dwpno1_500.jpg

The best CC album. Pounded Into Dust & Dead Human Collection = death metal excellence..

2462.jpg

"The Wish" has to be one of the best doom songs of all time. Not to mention "Pray for the Dead" and "The Skull". Such a classic, the guitar tone on this and Psalm 9 is one of the best I've ever heard.

4608.jpg

cover_3545182022010.jpg

%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9.JPG

2462.jpg

"The Wish" has to be one of the best doom songs of all time. Not to mention "Pray for the Dead" and "The Skull". Such a classic, the guitar tone on this and Psalm 9 is one of the best I've ever heard.

<3

Wickedness of Man is great as well. Aside from Simple Mind Condition I think The Skull is the album I've listened to least, but I'm working on correcting that.

l.jpg

The more I listen to this album the less I think of it as a death metal album, but if it is one it's easily my favorite right now. The storytelling and fantastical trad doom-style atmosphere and melody are incredible.

l.jpg

The more I listen to this album the less I think of it as a death metal album, but if it is one it's easily my favorite right now. The storytelling and fantastical trad doom-style atmosphere and melody are incredible.

It has a very special kind of atmosphere. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they did some type of drug while writing the album.