Albums currently kicking your ass

Hell-Human-Remains-300x300.jpg

00114689xm2%255B1%255D.jpg

Not that I've ever disliked this, but I find myself appreciating more it with every listen. Some of the songs are actually kinda ambitious in their structure (lots of bridge sections, pacing ranging from dark doomy stuff to early death/thrash, and even some timing changes) and the camp-occult atmosphere is great. I need to find more thrash that takes after the style of this and Hell Awaits.

00114689xm2%255B1%255D.jpg

Not that I've ever disliked this, but I find myself appreciating more it with every listen. Some of the songs are actually kinda ambitious in their structure (lots of bridge sections, pacing ranging from dark doomy stuff to early death/thrash, and even some timing changes) and the camp-occult atmosphere is great. I need to find more thrash that takes after the style of this and Hell Awaits.

Good stuff. The cover looks really familiar, but I can't remember the last time I listened to it. Sounds new to me!

Hypomanie - Calm Down, You Weren't Set on Fire
t8EJAQXl.jpg

We Lost the Sea - Crimea
Fj1EDKgl.jpg

I love that Hypomanie album too man. Its really the only album of theirs that stuck with me when I checked out their material. Id like to revist their other stuff and if it sticks or not again, but I remember it being kinda bland.

What kind of music is the other band?

Me too, that doesn't mean I don't like them :) Cody is one of the coolest and nicest motha fuckahs evah and we have very little in common.

And that "very little", is our insane love for Natty Boh. <3