Albums currently kicking your ass

Shut the fuck up. I don't have time for that.

No. Wiseblood or In The Arms of God. Blind is completely different from that material. I guess it depends on if you like Metallica sounding stuff (Blind) or the southern tinged stuff that Pepper brings to the table. Personally, Blind is my least favorite album.

America's Volume Dealer is panned by a lot of people as they think it's their 'Load' but it's way better than Load. Groovy southern rock/metal

CoC is one of my favorites (with Pepper) and I'm stoked they reunited. I hope Down is put on hold forever and ever.

Think I'll go ahead and follow your advice over HB's then, definitely like a strong southern influence and its why I'm diggin them.

Yeah, if you want more of the southern influence the other albums are what you should follow up with. Blind is still best though.

Blind is an interesting transitional album. There's quite a bit of genre hopping going on but somehow it all makes sense and never seems awkward. Outstanding musicianship too, Pepper really brought something special to the band.

wt042.jpg

Just wanna say... I went with In the Arms of God next, and liked it even fuckin better than Deliverance. Awesome album. Listening to that cemented my decision to buy a snakeskin cowboy hat.

Just wanna say... I went with In the Arms of God next, and liked it even fuckin better than Deliverance. Awesome album. Listening to that cemented my decision to buy a snakeskin cowboy hat.
I bought that album, listened to it once and then didn't listen to it for 3+ years. Brought it out one day and it blew my mind. Underrated band even though people here hate them because they aren't tr00