Albums currently kicking your ass

Sahg-Delusions-of-Grandeur-Cover.jpg

Great proggy doom metal.

If it was one or two tracks longer, it would be really close, but still second best behind The Spectre Within.

The length works in its favor I think. Too many USPM albums (like that Omen album) have needless fat and would be better if they were EPs. TSW is better certainly but I don't really consider it USPM.

Okay, new rule for this thread:

You must post band name and album title even if it's legible or clearly shown on the picture.

Love,

Your mod who likes listening to new music as long as he knows what to look for.

Finally gave these dudes a listen and really fuckin glad I did. What should my next step into their discography be?

Deliverance_(COC_album).jpg

Shut the fuck up. I don't have time for that.

Blind next.
No. Wiseblood or In The Arms of God. Blind is completely different from that material. I guess it depends on if you like Metallica sounding stuff (Blind) or the southern tinged stuff that Pepper brings to the table. Personally, Blind is my least favorite album.

America's Volume Dealer is panned by a lot of people as they think it's their 'Load' but it's way better than Load. Groovy southern rock/metal

CoC is one of my favorites (with Pepper) and I'm stoked they reunited. I hope Down is put on hold forever and ever.