Albums currently kicking your ass

2670.jpg

Some of the best album art known to man.

Is that Times New Roman? lol

Times New Roman? You better fucking believe it fucking is. The only font that fucking matters in academia and in fucking heavy metal. True thinking mans fucking font right there. Fuck off with that gothic bullshit. Not even Medieval scholars want to read that bullshit.

1164.jpg

I go back and forth between this and Unchain the Wolves as their best (with Cold Steel right up there) but I always come to this one first. Mainly due to the 1, 2, 3 punch that is "I Am the War God," "Eternal Glory of War," and "Lone Wolf Winter." Ride the Solar Winds and the Birth of Tragedy I usually skip though, where in Unchain the Wolves I never skip anything. I don't know...

Times New Roman? You better fucking believe it fucking is. The only font that fucking matters in academia and in fucking heavy metal. True thinking mans fucking font right there. Fuck off with that gothic bullshit. Not even Medieval scholars want to read that bullshit.

I chuckled because I do actually study medieval history and generally am all about some tnr.

Fuck yeah. That Birth A.D. album is fucking awesome as hell.

175632.jpg

This holds a very special place in my heart. One that cannot be described in a message. Hour of 13 is the best thing in traditional doom metal since ever.

Didn't know they had an album out now. Their EP was great. Is the vocalist still ridiculously over the top?

EDIT: Eh, the couple songs I'm hearing sound a bit too Manowar/Virgin Steele.