Albums currently kicking your ass

80377.jpg

:kickass: right, me too. i get picky with too much singsongy vocals too, but that album is definitely fantastic. I should order it…

this only has two songs but goddamn i keep listening to them. sooo good. when is the full length coming out? i thought it was supposed to be out 2014 :(

hqdefault.jpg

:kickass: right, me too. i get picky with too much singsongy vocals too, but that album is definitely fantastic. I should order it…

this only has two songs but goddamn i keep listening to them. sooo good. when is the full length coming out? i thought it was supposed to be out 2014 :(

hqdefault.jpg

I didn't initially get the jerkoff for this band, but I quickly changed that after several additional spins. I still enjoy Eternal Champion a bit more though.

15162.jpg

Revisiting an old friend. I need to give these guys more attention. I am always reminded of how fucking great they are and each of their album has its own identity.

I like the Asylum stuff, but the first two Unorthodox albums are kinda shit. Bad stoner/alt crap that people listen to just because it's on Hellhound.

Uh, Asylum and Balance of Power are the first two Unorthodox albums and these are barely stoner/alt at all. Balance of Power is like proggy. It reminds me more of the Obsessed than anything. What the fuck are you talking about you delusional fuck?