Albums currently kicking your ass

sinbreed-bandlogo.jpg

dont have got an album from them but have downloaded a song newborn tomorrow from thei site, pretty nice band, great sound and lyrics!

I'd say so, considering that all of the riffs are better and it isn't just trying to be Agalloch and Katatonia.

no, but it's trying to be old opeth. I'm not saying it's a bad album, but so far it has failed to capture my attention....so far...

I'm a big fan of agalloch (obviously) and Katatonia, and I hear little correlation between their sound and the sound of morningside. They fuse different sounds of different bands, but no way are they ripping off their sound/music. Unlike other bands, (trivium)

Except that October Falls is a pretty folky black metal band with lots of melodies and old Opeth combined death metal with long, dynamic progressive riffs and song structures. I don't see how they're even similar.

Except that October Falls is a pretty folky black metal band with lots of melodies and old Opeth combined death metal with long, dynamic progressive riffs and song structures. I don't see how they're even similar.

same way how I feel about morningside and agalloch/katatonia

2z3wex0.jpg

Is it weird that I like a Carcass worship band more than Carcass themselves? (This is true for The County Medical Examiners and Necrony as well)