Albums currently kicking your ass

Church-Bizarre-Sinister-Glorification-CD.jpg

Church Bizarre - Sinister Glorification

Reactions: SwarmOvRats
This is a demo from 2013, and I realize they came out with a 2016 album recently that i have to check out. this rules though. awesome black/thrash that i need more of.

Occult Burial - Demo MMXIII
a3969424643_10.jpg

Reactions: CiG
album art.jpg

Wasnt overly impressed with the Gehennah song posted in the mixtape game a while back but I apparently just didnt like that song so much. This is absolutely roaring and up there with Ravensire and D666 for the best albums I've heard this year. It's $7.99 on amazon to. Go get it.

View attachment 4461

Wasnt overly impressed with the Gehennah song posted in the mixtape game a while back but I apparently just didnt like that song so much. This is absolutely roaring and up there with Ravensire and D666 for the best albums I've heard this year. It's $7.99 on amazon to. Go get it.
You didn't like Piss Off, I'm Drinking? It's their masterpiece. :/

Reactions: CiG
1561.jpg

The Chasm - Procession to the Infraworld

Tied with Deathcult... as my favourite Chasm (or perhaps just ever so slightly below it). The 2 minute all out assault that is "Fading" almost feels out of place. "Cosmic Landscapes of Sorrow" and "Storm of Revelations" are the absolute best tracks I think, but everything is amazing.

Reactions: The Butt and EspaDa