Albums currently kicking your ass

61RCQ2kvJTL.jpg
Not big on their stuff post Seance. Eh.

Nightfall is my second favorite Candlemass album after Epicus too but number 3 is actually Death Magic Doom. Messiah can kinda get on my nerves sometimes and Rob crushes him on that album IMO.

Reactions: Phylactery
I've heard Death Magic Doom a long time ago, can't remember how I felt about it. Rob Lowe is Godly with Solitude Aeturnus though, and I think I prefer him to Messiah.

Also can't remember which thread you posted about the Century Media expanded edition of Spectrum of Death, but thanks for reminding me to order that.

I can't get into that many songs with Rob singing. I definitely prefer Messiah in that regard. He's also a goofball on stage and I totally dig that.

mobrules-500-1375197052.jpg

Best Dio-era Sabbath album right there.

I think the new artwork is really nice too actually not 100% sure which I like the most but the original is more mystical thats for sure. Love the logo too.

Speaking of, what albums have reissues with better artwork than the original? Do they even exist?

The only one I can think of from the top of my head is Mortiis - Født till Å Herske (not metal tho), I have an unnatural love for the castle ruin cover art.

I think the new artwork is really nice too actually not 100% sure which I like the most but the original is more mystical thats for sure. Love the logo too.

Speaking of, what albums have reissues with better artwork than the original? Do they even exist?

The only one I can think of from the top of my head is Mortiis - Født till Å Herske (not metal tho), I have an unnatural love for the castle ruin cover art.

In many ways I think the reissue artwork for Mortal Sin's Mayhemic Destruction is an improvement, but I like the primitive style of the original artwork also.

Brocas Helm - Into Battle reissue is way better than the original.

Emerald - Down Town retitled Iron on Iron is better too.

Reactions: CiG