Albums currently kicking your ass

Is Aborted still playing deathcore though? Man I really liked them once upon a time when I first got into metal but I haven't been able to stand their newer releases for years.

Is Aborted still playing deathcore though? Man I really liked them once upon a time when I first got into metal but I haven't been able to stand their newer releases for years.

Oppph. I mean, Goremageddon is undoubtly their best work, but I thought their newer releases picked up pace back towards their original sound after the huge misstep in direction that was Strychnine.213 and Slaughter and Apparatus. Not sure where you're hearing deathcore unless you're referring to one of those two releases.

Oppph. I mean, Goremageddon is undoubtly their best work, but I thought their newer releases picked up pace back towards their original sound after the huge misstep in direction that was Strychnine.213 and Slaughter and Apparatus. Not sure where you're hearing deathcore unless you're referring to one of those two releases.

I'm partial to Engineering the Dead myself but I'm a brutal death metal guy. Global Flatline I remember being alright... I even bought The Necrotic Manifesto and that one was offensive as fuck deathcore to me and I almost immediately sold it. I'll try this one.

Reactions: PhlegethonVeins
image.jpg

View attachment 5358

Goddamn this fucking album rocks. The pounding, almost tribal drums on Each Dawn I Die is one of the most insane things I've ever heard.

Did I mention....

KILL WITH POWAAAAHHHHH

DIE DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEYE!
HAAAAAAIIIIILLLLL
HAAAAIIILLLL TO ENNNGLAAANND
HAAAAAIIIIIILLLL HAAAIIIILLLL HAAAIIILLLL

Love that album front to back.

Reactions: CiG
It's surprisingly good on first impression. Has the experimentation that they really needed to follow up on Outer Isolation.