Albums currently kicking your ass

Visigoth-TheRevenantKing.jpg

Reactions: CiG and paul545
I saw these guys live at the beginning of their tour for this album. It was pretty fun show, and I hope to see more stuff from them. There's a decent Power Metal scene in Salt Lake City, but concert venues like to screw them over for Rap Metal bands.

I saw these guys live at the beginning of their tour for this album. It was pretty fun show, and I hope to see more stuff from them. There's a decent Power Metal scene in Salt Lake City, but concert venues like to screw them over for Rap Metal bands.

I especially love the vocalist. His voice is perfect.

Yeah, The Voice of Steel is pretty great. I've also always really enjoyed Lunar Poetry. Great band on the whole.
I agree everything they've done rules. It is kind of funny how Goat Horns often gets away with all the synths when albums like Moon in the Scorpio and The Nightspectral Voyage according to quite alot of people don't.

Oh well, currently kicking my ass:
2249.jpg

I've owned Moon in the Scorpio for years and it never really clicked with me. I remember it being long and drawn out and never really going anywhere. I should revisit it sometime.

Never heard The Nightspectral Voyage.

Reactions: RedStorm
Moon in the Scorpio has really interesting parts. Darkzone Martyrium is hell of a song. Typical 8 or 7.5/10 album. I haven't listened to the entire sophomore album though, I heard it's worth giving a shot.

146.jpg

Still one of the best ever imo. Morbid, twisted and violent. The ending to "Within" is pure emotion. Is there anything else that really sounds like this?

I didn't even begin to understand or truly appreciate this record until 10+ listens back in the day and that has made me start to wonder if there are other albums I've written off after 1-3 listens and not given the proper chance to resonate with me.