Albums currently kicking your ass

1016.jpg

Hypocrisy Penetralia

"Its irrelevant because I don't like the answer"

I've seen cardboard cutouts with more character than Trivium's music. The same typical modern thrash, with the harmonized alt-picking bullshit that thousands of other bands do. It is uninteresting, shallow, and not that it is relevant but the people who like this music are typically shallow or unintelligent.

"Its irrelevant because I don't like the answer"

I've seen cardboard cutouts with more character than Trivium's music. The same typical modern thrash, with the harmonized alt-picking bullshit that thousands of other bands do. It is uninteresting, shallow, and not that it is relevant but the people who like this music are typically shallow or unintelligent.

This is a non-answer. PROVE TO ME THAT NSBM IS BETTER THAN TRIVIUM like I asked.

I did. the music is structured in a more interesting and less stereotypical fashion. The riffs aren't just typical harmonized alt-picking bullshit or brainless chug. DSBM is not constructed like generic, squeaky-clean, typical modern metal. Trivium is.

You can keep shouting PROVE IT all you like, but the point is you're retarded, so you will never like my answer. B)

Last edited: