Albums currently kicking your ass

you can't embed cover art images from metal archives i don't think. that used to be the case anyway, i got burned by that loads of times on this board. in fact i'm gonna try it right now:

547.jpg

k i guess that was outdated info lol

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
I bet that sucks like most black metal

Over ours years on here I've generally had a rather positive opinion of you, but lately you've really got nothing good to say and seem to be spending more time negging on shit than anything remotely constructive or entertaining for others on the board. Maybe consider taking a break and come back later when you aren't so down on this place?

Reactions: CiG and EspaDa
Over ours years on here I've generally had a rather positive opinion of you, but lately you've really got nothing good to say and seem to be spending more time negging on shit than anything remotely constructive or entertaining for others on the board. Maybe consider taking a break and come back later when you aren't so down on this place?

I'm honestly not up on black metal like most here but if I have an opinion of black metal it's that BLACK METAL DOESNT FUCKING SUCK

If a requirement here is that you need to like black metal then this should be renamed 'General Black Metal Discussion'

That's fair. It is a bit of a BM circle jerk at times. That said, like what you like, nobody is demanding you leave an offering to the BM gods. You don't see me on here commenting on tech death, ___core or anything else I don't like. Ignore it and move on. At the very least least critique with some substance rather than shitting all over it. "Vocals completely sucked. Normally not a fan, but I like what they have going with the synths here." Etc.

That's fair. It is a bit of a BM circle jerk at times. That said, like what you like, nobody is demanding you leave an offering to the BM gods. You don't see me on here commenting on tech death, ___core or anything else I don't like. Ignore it and move on. At the very least least critique with some substance rather than shitting all over it. "Vocals completely sucked. Normally not a fan, but I like what they have going with the synths here." Etc.

I like enough black metal to be exempt from this. but to think that black metal is high art for people like @The Butt as a fucking pretentious piece of shit? Nope. I'd rather listen to Pantera.

The art on that BM album is pretty cool but if it's Summoning/LOTR inspired I would venture to guess I could just listen to Stronghold or something and get the same experience.

Decided to revisit Candlemass, liking it much better than several years ago.

CandlemassNightfall.jpg

126.jpg

The art on that BM album is pretty cool but if it's Summoning/LOTR inspired I would venture to guess I could just listen to Stronghold or something and get the same experience.

Decided to revisit Candlemass, liking it much better than several years ago.

CandlemassNightfall.jpg

126.jpg

You should check out that Below album I posted in the metal 2017 page. It's Candlemass as fuck.