Albums currently kicking your ass

Ha. You'd probably die here if you tried to go with no heat at all.

zombieassault.jpg

Horror death grind, if you cant figure that out from the fucking album art.

For sure, but having heat in Western Australia is just like throwing money away. My house is predominately tiled so it gets cold inside (which I like because it's mostly hot here in my state) but lately during winter I have been feeling it.

Maybe I'm just getting old and frail. :lol:

Also unlike Faggot Yoda I don't have my parents to pay my bills for me. :heh:

Sell that shitty house and move into an apartment where heat is included, nigga.

a2596580855_10.jpg

BTW thanks for the rec on this one CIG. This is 100% Yoda certified. Chunky riffs, delicious leads, cheesy keys, epic vocals. Everything I look for in epic doom.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
@Master_Yoda77 I don't want a fucking heater, that shit costs money, way more money than even air-conditioning does.

RE Crimson Dawn: no problem my dude, by the way the White Stallions tape literally just arrived. :kickass:

@Krow it is a very melodic, melancholic brand of epic doom metal which reminds me of Solitude Aeturnus, Candlemass and the vocalist reminds me of JB from Grand Magus a bit.

In fact, if you like the more majestic compositions by DoomSword, but with very rich-sounding synths, this record will be right up your alley.