Albums currently kicking your ass

R-746507-1244354005.jpeg.jpg

album art.jpg

This is completely fucked in a way I've never heard stoner doom type stuff. It's like a western mixed with goofy 70s occult movies with big crunchy riffs.
(and psychedelia)

I feel like @Carpe Mortem might appreciate this.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
266842.jpg

I've been on quite the power metal kick as of late and decided to listen to this again. This is one of this band's best releases. It was refreshing as hell to see Luca Turilli put his guitarwork to the forefront after the excesses they ended up reaching with their orchestration. It was fantastic to see them going back to their Power of the Dragonflame era when it came to how they played because it ended up producing one of the best albums in the genre.

@HamburgerBoy Did you ever listen to any of their other albums? I recall you saying that you would and I was interested in your thoughts regarding some of the previous albums.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
266842.jpg

I've been on quite the power metal kick as of late and decided to listen to this again. This is one of this band's best releases. It was refreshing as hell to see Luca Turilli put his guitarwork to the forefront after the excesses they ended up reaching with their orchestration. It was fantastic to see them going back to their Power of the Dragonflame era when it came to how they played because it ended up producing one of the best albums in the genre.

@HamburgerBoy Did you ever listen to any of their other albums? I recall you saying that you would and I was interested in your thoughts regarding some of the previous albums.

Still haven't gotten around to it.

Immolation-unholycult.jpg

View attachment 10712

This is completely fucked in a way I've never heard stoner doom type stuff. It's like a western mixed with goofy 70s occult movies with big crunchy riffs.
(and psychedelia)

I feel like @Carpe Mortem might appreciate this.

Holy fuck man thanks for the shout-out, great stuff. Will definitely be looking into more, although I don't care much for the vocals.