Albums currently kicking your ass

82085.jpg

10.jpg

I will never understand why this album is widely dismissed as mediocre, it is so blatantly fantastic to me. It flags a bit in the middle with Fast to Madness/Hall of the King and the Barbara Ann cover is an abomination, but other than that it's a 10/10. Banish From Sanctuary is basically the best song ever, Damned for All Time/title track/Beyond the Ice/Valhalla are all amazing.

11082.jpg

547617.jpg

That SDG album is so good. I'm just a bit annoyed that the Obtained Enslavement cover and the final track drag it down a bit. The cover isn't bad, but totally unnecessary and the final track is just a bit bland.

10.jpg

I will never understand why this album is widely dismissed as mediocre, it is so blatantly fantastic to me. It flags a bit in the middle with Fast to Madness/Hall of the King and the Barbara Ann cover is an abomination, but other than that it's a 10/10. Banish From Sanctuary is basically the best song ever, Damned for All Time/title track/Beyond the Ice/Valhalla are all amazing.
While I believe that Somewhere Far Beyond is the triumphant pinnacle of their power/speed era, that album is impeccably written and easily second best.

Reactions: Master_Yoda77