Albums currently kicking your ass

a0955492874_10.jpg

<3

1560.jpg

The Chasm - Deathcult for Eternity: The Triumph

I haven't listened to this album in seemingly forever. It's still pretty much everything I want from a metal album. Such emotionally charged and heartfelt music with an arcane atmosphere. "A Portal to Nowhere" is basically the best song ever.
Let me know if you find an affordable copy dude.

I've had a quick look and can't find anything for less than like £25. Didn't know it was so expensive these days. Must be OOP. I picked mine up about 10 years ago for a standard price.

Are you guys talking CDs or Vinyls? It was reissued on CD back in 2013 with some bonus stuff. I snagged a copy. I just checked their website and they are sold out of them now, which surprises me a bit, but I bet you can find it elsewhere for a decent price.

svar093_kimi_karki_eye_for_an_eye_cover.jpg

Hauntingly beautiful

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
LSKCD019.jpg

I had the guys in Undergang shitting on me because I demanded that we played "I Need You", "Don't Ask Me No Questions", and "Workin' for the MCA" while they all decided what death metal album to put on next. Needless to say, we did it and I promptly left the room and passed out after the Skynyrd and never felt prouder.

Reactions: CiG