Albums currently kicking your ass

61OTQ09djgL.jpg

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
That band evidently has fucking horrible taste in cover designs.

wtf, are you ragging on Seagraves art? Even their first one that wasnt done by him is killer. How can you dislike that stuff when they're basically a superior version of the 3rd grade artwork that you usually enjoy? There's no way you can go back on disliking seagraves stuff, but how in the world can you not like this ...
173.jpg

Need to check out some Warbringer stuff.
easy one of the best modern thrash bands. Start with their first and just go form there.

Listened to the full discography tonight. Thought maybe I could rank them. It's tough but I'll say best to least best:

Waking Into Nightmares
War Without End
Worlds Torn Asunder
Woe to the Vanquished
IV

But they're all good albums.

I have it ...
Worlds Torn Asunder
War Without End
Waking Into Nightmares
IV
Woe to the Vanquished

and i agree, they're all fuckin' good.

wtf, are you ragging on Seagraves art? Even their first one that wasnt done by him is killer. How can you dislike that stuff when they're basically a superior version of the 3rd grade artwork that you usually enjoy? There's no way you can go back on disliking seagraves stuff, but how in the world can you not like this ...
173.jpg

Nah dude I said designs, for example that first album art rules but what the fuck is that terrible album title font? They're weird like that.

War Without End has fucking killer artwork.

i like the album font :shrugs:

Woe to the Vanquished is probably tied for my 3rd favorite from them as far as cover art goes. They're all pretty good except for IV ... but i can appreciate what they were going for with that one too.

Last edited: