Albums currently kicking your ass

I mean crap is probably too harsh, but yeah. Their earliest stuff is okay but not something I ever find myself listening to. Never understood their popularity - they were always worse than At the Gates and Dark Tranquillity and then they became a joke. Everything from Whoracle and onwards that I've heard is horrible.

6174.jpg

I mean crap is probably too harsh, but yeah. Their earliest stuff is okay but not something I ever find myself listening to. Never understood their popularity - they were always worse than At the Gates and Dark Tranquillity and then they became a joke. Everything from Whoracle and onwards that I've heard is horrible.

I like Clayman more than Whoracle, but I get your point. What about Soilwork? I've never listened to their early stuff, but The Living Infinite (2013) is pretty awesome.

I like Clayman more than Whoracle, but I get your point. What about Soilwork? I've never listened to their early stuff, but The Living Infinite (2013) is pretty awesome.

I've only ever listened to Soilwork past The Chainheart Machine a couple times and tbh, I only listened to that one and Steelbath Suicide because someone here was huge on them back in the day. Steelbath Suicide is pretty okay though.

Similar to Krow, I’ve only heard Soilwork’s earliest stuff really. And I think they’re pretty bad.

Fuck yeah, The Nocturnal Silence. What a classic! “Unholy Prophecies” is my favourite track these days. But they all rule to varying degrees. So many awesome riffs and leads.

Reactions: Manic Ferocity
Soilwork is pretty bad and I tend to be lenient towards "melodeath".

And yes, "Unholy Prophecies" majorly stood out to me this time around.

I've only ever listened to Soilwork past The Chainheart Machine a couple times and tbh, I only listened to that one and Steelbath Suicide because someone here was huge on them back in the day. Steelbath Suicide is pretty okay though.

V5 and I are/were big Soilwork fans. I don't know how anyone could say they've gotten worse recently. They had a dip towards more popish/radiofriendly stuff with Stabbing the Drama and Sworn to a Great Divide, but that's over.