Albums currently kicking your ass

Man, I remember being really young looking for some hardcore punk & accidentally buying that album thinking it was DRI or something. Huge shock to the system for me haha.

Man, I remember being really young looking for some hardcore punk & accidentally buying that album thinking it was DRI or something. Huge shock to the system for me haha.

That exact album? That's pretty funny. I did something similar with M.O.D. thinking it was a S.O.D. album. Luckily it wasn't a big shift in style. :tickled:

Honestly this era of AFI has about as much in common with Misfits horror punk as it does emocore.

Reactions: jimmy101
Haha, yep. That exact album. From memory it wasn't all that bad actually, but I could never get into that kind of punk personally.

a0144143476_10.jpg

Amazing band. Will never understand why the in-crowd finds them so objectionable.

Man this album rules. Trying to find out where to buy it. Suppose i'll check amazon.

edit: Welp, just spent 23 dollars on an imported CD, but whatever. I needed it.

220px-In_Trance_%28Scorpions_album_-_cover_art%29.jpg

Ha, yeah, mine is some "blu-spec shmcd LP replica" japanese edition that cost way too much too. It sounds perfect, if thats any consolation.

Reactions: Funerary_Doom