Albums currently kicking your ass

I'll be nice and post the censored art for this one since I'm not big on real life gore myself and I know some of you guys are on this site at work. It's between this and the new Horrisonous albums for my favorite death metal albums this year. Just fucking nasty. If anyone knows anything similar to either album (from the last couple years ideally) recommend them to me please. Need more nasty death metal in my life.

pissgrave.jpg

Reactions: CiG
433442.jpg

So doomy.

Man I was lucky enough to catch them when that was their only album. Paid like $7 bucks in some grungy ass warehouse. They brought in a massive rack of gear and put on one of the best sounding and tightest sets I've ever seen. The new stuffs pretty cool too but this album has a special place in my heart. Hope the uh... lack of band members... doesn't impair the new album.

Reactions: zerostatic
I'll be nice and post the censored art for this one since I'm not big on real life gore myself and I know some of you guys are on this site at work. It's between this and the new Horrisonous albums for my favorite death metal albums this year. Just fucking nasty. If anyone knows anything similar to either album (from the last couple years ideally) recommend them to me please. Need more nasty death metal in my life.

View attachment 19060

Damn it's out! Gotta snatch it up today.

Damn it's out! Gotta snatch it up today.

Not sure what it costs you out in Australia but goddamn profound lore cd releases cost americans next to nothing. I bought that and both Vanum albums and it was $28 shipped.

album art.jpg

Also, just got this in from Greece yesterday. Doesnt disappoint at all.