Albums currently kicking your ass

I've admitted I like Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats and some other select doom bands before. I've admitted I don't really like Vol. 4 I believe.

That part of the comment wasnt really directed at you. More toward (in my experience) usually europeans that dont like vitus/obsessed/pentagram but like other doom metal bands, almost always NOT from the US.

KAMPFARmellom.jpg

Kampfar - Mellom Skogkledde Aaser

Along with early Hades and Falkenbach, this is easily the best album in this style of black/folk not released by Aeternus I've ever heard.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlienZombie
Well this isnt epicus 2, but it was never going to be. Big and meaty quality doom, like most later day mass. This time, with Lanqvist though. Pleasantly surprised by this one.

album art.jpg

Reactions: zerostatic
Hey @Master_Yoda77 did you hear this last year? This is some epic fucking heavy doom metal and I thought for sure the singer was Farida Lemouchi from The Devil's Blood. Its surprisingly not though.

Lethean.jpg

Edit: Goddamnit. This reminds me how much I miss Farida and Selim. Quick, someone tell me how bad 'fauxcult rock" was so I have to pull a stiff upper lip.

Last edited: