Albums currently kicking your ass

You seriously have never listened to Death until now?
I heard some songs when I had noob virgin ears and thought the production sucked and vocals too shouty/hoarse and lacked breakdowns

But a couple days ago was bored and played SBG for the hell of it and was like OH SHIT

R-7564790-1444134460-3614.jpeg.jpg

Getting pumped to see these guys open for Priest here this Saturday!

I heard some songs when I had noob virgin ears and thought the production sucked and vocals too shouty/hoarse and lacked breakdowns

But a couple days ago was bored and played SBG for the hell of it and was like OH SHIT

If you weren't listening to death all these years what the hell were you listening to? I can't think of a more iconic death metal band

Reactions: CiG
If you weren't listening to death all these years what the hell were you listening to? I can't think of a more iconic death metal band
Modern dm like behemoth and bloodbath, deathcore and metalcore. Though even early on I also liked immo and suffo a lot

But yeah, Death is awesome. So far I like Leprosy the most followed very closely by SBG then SH

Modern dm like behemoth and bloodbath, deathcore and metalcore. Though even early on I also liked immo and suffo a lot

But yeah, Death is awesome. So far I like Leprosy the most followed very closely by SBG then SH

Leprosy is my favorite as well. My old band used to close with "Left to Die" almost every set. That was some fun times. Production wise and riff wise that album is just perfect for me. SH is great as well but I don't know if I could pick between it and SBG. Different vibes.

Reactions: arg
First best being?

Looking at all the full lengths, my ranking will likely go in chronological order so Souls to Deny would be better than the self titled in this case.

The only things that would likely change are the rankings of Pierced and Breeding the Spawn as I could interchange those depending on the day even though people will say Pierced is better due to production but I disagree.