Albums currently kicking your ass

For me it's three albums actually.
this one! even after all these years.
album-effigy-of-the-forgotten.jpg

Wolves in the Throne Room - Diadem of 12 Stars
9074-diadem-of-12-stars.jpg

Necrophagist - Epitaph
111658.jpg

And I don't care what you guys say I'm totally stoked for the new Born of Osiris album!

I like both about equally and I like their demo 1 but I don't think any other UMF fags have heard it.

That album doesn't exist.

What? I don't understand how anyone can dislike songs like

One More Magic Potion
Blood is the Price of Glory
Deathbringer from the sky
Wanderer
Victory Song

I much prefer Ensiferum now...I think Jari wrote a better album with Wintersun then the first 2 Ensiferum albums And I like the sound the rest of Ensiferum took with Victory Songs, nothing classic but definitely Solid. I still like Iron and S/T but they get boring to me.

They were awesome live with Petri.

I love 'em all...I even praise EPIC...So underrated...I love Garm but I like Empiricism. I gave Olden Domain a listen last night...I gotta give it another today, One thing I didn't like from Borknagar was Origin...It stunk, I can't wait for that new album.

Yeah, Origin was awfully bland; really a failure of a record. I love the idea of an acoustic album, but they just did nothing interesting with that one.

I actually don't own Epic, but I've heard a few songs from it. Maybe I should give it a closer listen, but I didn't enjoy it as much as its predecessors.