Albums currently kicking your ass

805750.jpg

Dogshit band.

This is one of the few musical territories upon which we disagree. I wish you could appreciate them one day, especially taking into consideration their instrumental prowess. I cannot help but think that you dislike them only because they've become very popular as far as the metal world is concerned.

I cannot help but think that you dislike them only because they've become very popular as far as the metal world is concerned.

This is cope. If I hated bands just because they were popular, I'd hate a lot of awesome bands. :tickled:

I don't mingle in enough scenes or communities to even know or care about what is or isn't very popular. I just know that they sound like arse.

Yeah, guys. C'mon, it's not because they're "the next big headliner" (which is debatable, but potential feasible), or have become real popular (he's probably always disliked them), and just because they're influenced by tons of awesome bands and have spades of riffs isn't reason enough to like a band. He thinks they sound like arse, that's all!

I on the other hand have always liked them (some material more than others mind...)

Which brings me to why I'm chipping in...

Not an album but I have had this pretty much on repeat since it came out a couple weeks back. Might be Trivium's finest.

You think this might be their finest work yet?? Wow. I didn't dislike it, but I honestly didn't think much of it... very interesting. I feel they have much better songs.

EDIT: I must be bored to bite on this shit :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: zerostatic
321.jpg
So many amazing riffs:kickass:

Saw Trivium open for another shitty band way back in 2004. Tried to like them and even own their first two albums but cant get into it.

Reactions: CiG