Albums currently kicking your ass

Putrid+Pile+-+The+Pleasure+In+Suffering+-+Front+(1-2).jpg

The scene kids in my town love this band.

For real, the "scene" kids in my town love Six Feet Under and All That Remains...wished they liked a little more Putrid Pile over here.

To be honest, I've disconnected so much from the entire 'scene' and from people in general that I don't know what people like in my town. Nor do I care. I have my band, we practice, we'll play shows, and we'll leave. I don't feel like socializing or whatever.

Putrid Pile is ftw.

For real, the "scene" kids in my town love Six Feet Under and All That Remains...wished they liked a little more Putrid Pile over here.
The scene kids in my town are still hung up on Slipknot - of course, we're in the middle of nowhere with no CD shops AT ALL! I'm 32 and I'm the biggest metal-head around. The scene kids should be schooling me, not the other way around.

Wolfpack.jpg

Yeah, sorry, the majority of the younger generation is too busy (lazy) to find bands they like so they will just make due with their slipknots and Avenged Sevenfold That they are fed through corporate radio and try to tell me its death metal.

On topic:

Decrepit+Birth+-+...and+Time+beginns+-+Front.jpg

NucleusTorn_Knell.jpg

goddamn. everytime I listen to Nucleus Torn's Knell or their previous album, Nihil, I'm just blown away. Probably my favorite dark folk metal act around