Albums currently kicking your ass

cover.jpg

Why would that be? I mean each to his own opinion but "Horrible Album" with no reasons? Your a mod...

Why would that be? I mean each to his own opinion but "Horrible Album" with no reasons? Your a mod...

Never was a fan of this band or understood any of the hype. I'm allowed to trash things on this board; so is everyone else. I'm a mod, so what? I can't express an opinion? I don't like it, it's cheesy, over-the-top and sometimes hilarious. On the next album they even proved that they can't write "non-conceptual" (not that God was Created is very conceptual anyway; it has a story, but it is hilariously under-developed and the music is pretty much nothing to write home about) music.

"She Never Noticed Me" is by far one of the funniest songs ever. *shrug*

I like Soilwork dude, you can just make fun of me for that or something.

I didn't dig into Vehemence myself. In fact I completely forget what they sound like tbh. At first I thought they were a black metal band when they were brought up just now but then I searched them on M-A and they're listed as death metal. Meh, since the ratings are pretty terrible, unless the band gets hyped up here, I won't bother wasting my time checking them out. Of course you can always beg me to check them out and give you an opinion of the band. But hey, I have better things to do, not my problem.

In fact what you can do is post a youtube sample so that I might check them out since I can just click the play button and not just search them :p

Na cause i like Soilwork also. I'm not getting my panties in a wad over you not liking that album. You didn't even trash it. You are right that everyone else shits on everyone else in this forum but I figured you would at least try to shit on me with some dignity since your a mod. Which you went back and gave me an explanation...appreciated, I can sleep at night now. I also find the lyrical content extremely lacking and "cheesy" (power metal/BDM/Slam much?) but I enjoy the riffs and melody. That is why
cover.jpg

is currently kicking my ass and not yours.

I didn't dig into Vehemence myself. In fact I completely forget what they sound like tbh. At first I thought they were a black metal band when they were brought up just now but then I searched them on M-A and they're listed as death metal. Meh, since the ratings are pretty terrible, unless the band gets hyped up here, I won't bother wasting my time checking them out. Of course you can always beg me to check them out and give you an opinion of the band. But hey, I have better things to do, not my problem.

In fact what you can do is post a youtube sample so that I might check them out since I can just click the play button and not just search them :p[/QUOTE=JGMetalhead;8866895]

Oh yes please listen to this band i would love it soooooo much for you to listen to it and be on my side cause i have dependency issues bruv:):):):):loco::loco::kickass::kickass::saint:

After not listening to much metal for awhile, I have been listening to quite a lot of Sacramentum's material. FAFTS is a given, but Thy Black Destiny is pretty damn good thrashy, fast melodic black/death metal. Completely different from their older material, but still great metal.

Sacramentum is always filled with win. Thy Black Destiny is always on my Ipod

e9530c6f1718402743efd7606770044b_full.jpg

My favorite thrash metal band of last decade. This album is flawless as all their others!

c_ier_400.jpg

First and best Iced Earth album IMO.

I actually own this album, with the exact same album cover.

- vehemence is alright, a bit catchy in places, but nothing that I'm going to be listening to 5-10 years from now.

I hate cold weather with a passion, but atleast I have this to look forward to as my appendages slowly turn black against the white of the sky

2-coldworld.jpg