Albums currently kicking your ass

10532.jpg

I'm glad to hear they were good. Based on the stuff I've been privileged to hear, the new material is going to be even better than the albums we've already heard.

116705_400x400.jpg

Yeah, I can't help but love this album. Completely aesthetically metalcore but with a lot less modern influence (a la that atrocious Gothenburg riffing style) and the breakdowns are a lot more coherently placed rather than the band going "hey let's place a breakdown here". Also has a few indie influenes here and there with some really epic moments.

I should really get that eventually.

It really does kick a great amount of ass. You can tell the members were really passionate about their music unlike a lot of metalcore that seems way too current-trend-conscious.

Probably the best song on the album. It has a great balance of epic and "brutal" moments.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's really too bad that they are the cause of all the gaaaaaay shit happening in California such as Severed Savior and Deeds of Flesh turning stupid (SS kinda was before but wtf DOF). At least Decrepit Birth can write cool stuff.

Mother Goose
Never should haver ever let that Jack get loose
But that little boy blue
Keeps messing all the things he gets his hands into

Now look what you've done
Stuck in your thumb, pulled out a plum

MAMA SAYS, "BOYS WILL BE BOYS"
THAT'S LI'L JACK HORNY
MAMA SAYS, "BOYS WILL BE BOYS"
THAT'S LI'L JACK HORNY

:kickass: