Albums currently kicking your ass

148443.jpg

children_of_bodom_follow_the_reaper_front.jpg

Maybe my most played metal album ever, but its still kicking me ass after all these years since I first heard it 10 fucking years ago :worship:

Hell Yeah!! :kickass:

One of the first metal albums I bought there, abused it to death ages ago and not listened to it in a while now. Gonna have to throw it on later for old time's sake.

Currently loving this classic gem:

LP_ACCEPT_RESTLESS_AND_WILD.jpg

I wish their later albums were like this.

3199.jpg

I don't why Symphony X has such a big hate club considering they've released absolutely magical albums like this one.

6ee7af040404a21e8f6a98f5f0a5fa9b.jpg

:OMG:
They are back in "Hellfire" form and this album kicks some serious fucking ass. 300 bpm and sick riffing. Maybe black metal album of the year already for me:worship:

6ee7af040404a21e8f6a98f5f0a5fa9b.jpg

:OMG::worship: Black metal album of the year.

Didn't know it was out already.

Just listened to Atomic Chapel on their myspace. I really like how the bass drum isn't drowned out by anything. Idk about black metal album of the year, but I like what I hear.

abigor-fractal-possession.jpg

:headbang:

Liberation, Beyond the Apocalypse and Hellfire are some of my fav. black metal albums. When "Revelations of the Black Flame" was released last year, I hated it over everything Ive ever heard before. It was a worthless pile of shit, but now they are back and more aggressive then ever before.

Didn't know it was out already.

Its not leaked, but sent out as an early promo for mags/webzines :worship:

Revelations was wierd for me. I was on my way out of listening to them for a while when it was released. Flew through a few songs and wasn't hooked. This new one looks promising though. I like the cover art better than the last one also.

Dark Tranquillity - Projector

I love this album so much i want to take it behind a middle school and get it pregnant.