Albums currently kicking your ass

children_of_bodom_follow_the_reaper_front.jpg

Maaaaan, Hatebreeder and this album got me 100% into metal and beeing a metalhead I will defend this band with my life over and over again.

children_of_bodom_follow_the_reaper_front.jpg

Maaaaan, Hatebreeder and this album got me 100% into metal and beeing a metalhead I will defend this band with my life over and over again.[/QUOTE

I dont know about defending the band as a whole, but I will totally defend those two albums in addition to Something Wild for sure. If you like their other albums awesome man, but for me anything after Follow The Reaper is questionable...

Why do you not seem to comprehend or maybe even care that this IS a metal forum.

Are you seeking negative attention or are you truly a complete tool?

So the fact that it is a metal forum I've posted on for years (2 more than you at that) means I have to stop posting now that I barely listen to metal?

That really makes a ton of sense o_O

I still love Burzum, Darkthrone, Sacramentum, The Chasm, etc. but I guess that isn't good enough :rolleyes:

and god forbid, you know, people post about non-metal in a non-specific "albums kicking your ass" thread

or wait :eek: maybe it is because i'm listening to pop music, hmm, you know what i think i'm going to go with that. you're just an asshole who doesn't allow himself to have fun and enjoy a catchy melody or two.

because i know you wouldn't give someone shit for listening to say, rome, Alice in Chains, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave, etc.

but nope since i listen to pop music it is a problem

you know what - fuck you. you're the reason metal faggots have such a bad reputation with those from outside music scenes

and god forbid, you know, people post about non-metal in a non-specific "albums kicking your ass" thread

or wait :eek: maybe it is because i'm listening to pop music, hmm, you know what i think i'm going to go with that. you're just an asshole who doesn't allow himself to have fun and enjoy a catchy melody or two.

because i know you wouldn't give someone shit for listening to say, rome, Alice in Chains, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave, etc.

but nope since i listen to pop music it is a problem

you know what - fuck you. you're the reason metal faggots have such a bad reputation with those from outside music scenes

Pop really isn't so much a music scene as it is a bunch of air heads high-fiving each other over being equally lacking in substance or depth.