Albums currently kicking your ass

demigodsummerofsulleneyesfrontdx0.jpg

If only that were true. :lol: Evil is supposed to be playing at the next Keep It True (or was it the last one?), I wish I could afford to go to one of these already. Fucking SATAN'S HOST?! I mean come the fuck on. I hate these festivals, but only because they're inaccessible to me.

If only that were true. :lol: Evil is supposed to be playing at the next Keep It True (or was it the last one?), I wish I could afford to go to one of these already. Fucking SATAN'S HOST?! I mean come the fuck on. I hate these festivals, but only because they're inaccessible to me.

tell me about it man, i'd love to go to one of those. the one in april with manilla road, omen, attacker, jag panzer, heathen, helstar etcetc playing, wtf.

That's a good album, but wait til you hear their later shit. Hoooo boy. And they can play it all live too, I attest to it.

The new Orchidectomy is literally kicking my fucking ass, holy shit.

I have some of their later shit. Really like this band. I'm starting to get into this genre a bit more. Been checking out alot of brutal death bands and such. Not my area of expertise for sure.

Arkhon Infaustus - Hell Injection and Aborym - Fire Walk With Us

who cares

The non-obscurity of Refused
songs to fan the flames of discontent.
is the most entertaining album of its genre..
the genre being political death metal/punk

I've seen the horizon, and it will own you all.
Thanks for- dEATH.

Fuck off. -- no i mean it - -fAIL..