Albums currently kicking your ass

I'm surprised you liked it.

You shouldn't be. I like a lot of good stuff.

glorybellsbandfrontsj9.jpg

There's a black metal thread and a thread where you can talk about music that you like. Why post it in the "albums kicking your ass" thread if it isn't? Quit being such a lazy asshole.

Because it's slightly kicking my ass after some listens, but not quite....so.....quit being such a gay thread enforcer....you.....

you prefer bad music taste tbh

:lol: look who's talking, Paramore and Pain of Salvation...

God, so awesome.

And the bluesy stuff is a bit out of place, but I actually really love it; I'm a huge David Gilmour fan and it's nearly the same style. Very Floydian in some parts.

I've been pretty much addicted to The Voice of Steel since it came out. I enjoy the bluesy parts and they fit the song just fine imo

Katharsis+-+Fourth+Reich.jpg

:kickass:

At first I couldn't get hooked on this one, but now I can definently say it's a favorite of mine at the momment.

Currently getting owned by Easton Hope by Orden Ogan. The difference between this and Testimonium AD is startling; the latter actually pretty much sucks while the former is, dare I say, essential for a power metal/heavy metal fan.

Because it's slightly kicking my ass after some listens, but not quite....so.....quit being such a gay thread enforcer....you.....

:lol: "slightly kicking my ass... but not quite..."

Currently getting owned by Easton Hope by Orden Ogan. The difference between this and Testimonium AD is startling; the latter actually pretty much sucks while the former is, dare I say, essential for a power metal/heavy metal fan.

I haven't heard Testimonium A.D. but I have heard their second album, Vale. In my opinion, the second album is almost as good as Easton Hope; how terrible is their debut, and why do you say so?

R-733884-1167859502.jpeg

The Angelic Process-Coma Waering
Two years ago on the 26th of this month Kris Angylus,one half of this band took his life and robbed the world one of one of the greatest bands ever...best ambient/drone/shoegaze/metal band ever!!