Albums currently kicking your ass

Grand Belial's Key - Judeobeast Assassination

1085.JPG

If you like Black Metal and don't know this, do yourself a favour and listen to it.
Great album mate! GBK are one of my favourite BM bands ever!! :kickass:

GBK is one of the most overrated black metal acts out there as far as I'm concerned. Don't really get what's remotely interesting about them.

Also not related to music at all but Jesus there is a bunch of horrible cover art on this page. Metal bands/labels should just be banned from hiring Photoshop artists period.

GBK is one of the most overrated black metal acts out there as far as I'm concerned. Don't really get what's remotely interesting about them.

Also not related to music at all but Jesus there is a bunch of horrible cover art on this page. Metal bands/labels should just be banned from hiring Photoshop artists period.

Apart from killer songwriting and great musicianship.GBK are'nt the sought of band whose albums are easy to grasp at first,they take numerous listens before they unfold to the listener and besides they sure as hell don't sound like most BM bands out there.There's no accounting for taste though.
AOAlist.jpg
currently kicking my ass :kickass:

Dude, common. Paramore has nothing to do with metal and cant be compared to metal in any way at all. And I dont hate them cause of 8 year olds are listening to them, but cause I hate the genre, I hate girly teen vocalists and I hate pop-rock.

And I was all along thinking your favorite band were Katatonia. Still kicking my arse:

packshot-400px.jpg

Thank you for making the point I tried to make last time I was called out for having bad taste :headbang:

:zombie:

REALLY? And you listen to metal and Enjoy Paramore more? :lol:

Yeah? So. You have shit taste in metal AND non-metal. GG

Paramore is better than any metal band tbqh

Only reason you shitheads hate them is due to their fanbase. If they were signed to some underground label and they didn't have half the fanbase they do today you might dislike them, but you'd not be so active in your dislike, but instead " BIG POPULAR BAND I DON'T LIKE MUST SHIT ON THEM "

I just listened to a few songs of this band because I'd never heard them. They all sounded like the opening music for some Disney Channel show. You fucking suck.

Paramore is better than any metal band tbqh

Only reason you shitheads hate them is due to their fanbase. If they were signed to some underground label and they didn't have half the fanbase they do today you might dislike them, but you'd not be so active in your dislike, but instead " BIG POPULAR BAND I DON'T LIKE MUST SHIT ON THEM "

Many people hate them because they dislike their music. Is this rocket science? I don't hate them but that's only because they're not even on my radar.

I like the band in question but I think to say anyone dislikes anything for reasons other than the thing itself is generally pretty disingenuous. I mean that's such a high school mentality right there; most people here have probably grown out of consuming culture according to what identity they want to construct. That said I do have to admit there's probably a higher than average incidence of that kind of childishness among adults in the metal subculture but I'm willing to give people the benefit of the doubt.

I just listened to a few songs of this band because I'd never heard them. They all sounded like the opening music for some Disney Channel show. You fucking suck.

:loco:

Many people hate them because they dislike their music. Is this rocket science? I don't hate them but that's only because they're not even on my radar.

Nah, disliking it is fine but there is absolutely nothing to hate about their music - at worst it is completely harmless pop music that should inspire a 'nothing' reaction.

Greatest fucking post this year so far :kickass: