Albums currently kicking your ass

Holy fucking hell, Christian Alvestam's Swedish Death Metal band "The Few Against Many" is fucking amazing.

249594.jpg

Totally kicking my ass :kickass:

lol at coming to a metal forum and posting Paramore is better than any metal band, not to mention dude doesn't even listen to metal anymore. I don't even know why he is going to MDF, he'll just stand around wishing he was seeing Paramore.

I was listening to Ignivomous earlier this week so it isn't like I never listen to metal :zombie:

But I will be seeing Paramore earlier in the month before MDF haha

28747.jpg

The opening track has just ripped me apart lol, not listened to this album in a while its so awesome :headbang:

GBK does write very good music. Who cares if they're a bunch of redneck neo-nazi hicks, right :):headbang:

Pretty much,like KK Warslut from Destroyer 666 said 'You can't be anti-christ and politically correct'...BM is for ALL the evil in man:headbang:

Agreed, they were a different and creative BM Band. I think few other american BM bands can be compared to them. IMHO their 03 studio albums are top stuff. Also, I don't take their nazi stuff seriously, fuck it really.

everything they've done is great.

First time listening to this, and I can already tell this is something special....

album-act1-goodbye-friends-of-the-heavenly-bodies.jpg

Listening to the song 'The Grace' now, is most of the material on this album plodding acoustic passages or is there some variation? Suggest any standout tracks?

One of the most legitimately upsetting albums I have ever heard. Pure negative emotion. Considering the guy behind it secluded himself in a cabin for 3 months while writing it everything is just so concentrated and intense despite the music being relatively simple.

bon_iver-for_emma_forever_ago-new.jpg

268718.jpg

One of the best 'new' black/folk bands. Even if it has a good share of Falkenbach and Windir thrown, it kick ass.

Listening to the song 'The Grace' now, is most of the material on this album plodding acoustic passages or is there some variation? Suggest any standout tracks?

Variation, most if not all of the songs are sung by different singers who I'm guessing possibly wrote them themselves. The first song is the best I've heard so far, but I have yet to hear the entire album as I have yet to find room for the rest, but I will eventually.

edit - who the hell is dodens talking to in odens sig I gotta know :lol: