Albums currently kicking your ass

f5371fc89434b8dc5153bde4498935bc.jpg

R-733884-1167859502.jpeg

The Angelic Process-Coma Waering
Two years ago on the 26th of this month Kris Angylus,one half of this band took his life and robbed the world one of one of the greatest bands ever...best ambient/drone/shoegaze/metal band ever!!

Fucking excellent band. I like Weighing Souls of Sand best, but Coma Waering is also brilliant.

Listening to:

Kayo Dot - Choirs of the Eye

I can't really get into Blue Lambency Downward or Dowsing Anemone with Copper Tongue

:lol: look who's talking, Paramore and Pain of Salvation...

Paramore is better than any metal band tbqh

Only reason you shitheads hate them is due to their fanbase. If they were signed to some underground label and they didn't have half the fanbase they do today you might dislike them, but you'd not be so active in your dislike, but instead " BIG POPULAR BAND I DON'T LIKE MUST SHIT ON THEM "

Paramore is better than any metal band tbqh. Only reason you shitheads hate them is due to their fanbase.

Dude, common. Paramore has nothing to do with metal and cant be compared to metal in any way at all. And I dont hate them cause of 8 year olds are listening to them, but cause I hate the genre, I hate girly teen vocalists and I hate pop-rock.

And I was all along thinking your favorite band were Katatonia. Still kicking my arse:

packshot-400px.jpg

GBK is one of the most overrated black metal acts out there as far as I'm concerned. Don't really get what's remotely interesting about them.

Also not related to music at all but Jesus there is a bunch of horrible cover art on this page. Metal bands/labels should just be banned from hiring Photoshop artists period.