Albums currently kicking your ass

Mantic Ritual, Vektor, Witchhaven, Violator.. off the top of my head, are all superior thrash bands.

This is FANTASTIC:

ManticRitual_Executioner_300.jpg

Really fast and melodic, I've just ordered it after hearing a few tracks online. Great shout there. :kickass:

Funny thing, MH put the link to my/matt's translations on their pages and they're all like this is great but the link doesn't work anymore so I tried to contact them and send them a working link to my last.fm journal but I've only found an email to Necrocock who isn't responding. Can you guys find some email address to Šturm so they don't have to fucking link to blog that doesn't fucking exist?

EDIT: Or whatever, I'll think of something.

Funny thing, MH put the link to my/matt's translations on their pages and they're all like this is great but the link doesn't work anymore so I tried to contact them and send them a working link to my last.fm journal but I've only found an email to Necrocock who isn't responding. Can you guys find some email address to Šturm so they don't have to fucking link to blog that doesn't fucking exist?

EDIT: Or whatever, I'll think of something.

I was not aware of this, thanks for letting me know. I just sent him an email. I believe he uses the stormtype AT gmail DOT com address.

With+Chaos+In+Her+Wake+-+Treason+(2010).jpg

Goofy band name, awkward album art, labeled deathcore... yea, not a great recipe.

But... this album is pretty awesome. It's very brutal death metally... almost slammy guitars and breakdowns... there's a decent chance anyone that likes brutal death metal will like this album.

I am afraid to get any Illdisposed album after Burn Me Wicked. 1-800 Vindication is fucking killer!

I wouldn't waste your money. 1-800 Vindication is killer, everything else they have done is relatively meh. The newest album was an improvement over BMW and TP at least.