Albums currently kicking your ass

Stormlord.jpg

This is supreme awesomeness...:headbang::kickass:

Yes, I like Stormlord, too, and have been listening to their latest album quite a bit. I hate how some people label them as a poser black metal band. They don't view themselves as black metal, nor do they try to play black metal. They are a power metal/heavy metal band with harsh vocals. Kinda what Children of Bodom should sound like.

Yes, I like Stormlord, too, and have been listening to their latest album quite a bit. I hate how some people label them as a poser black metal band. They don't view themselves as black metal, nor do they try to play black metal. They are a power metal/heavy metal band with harsh vocals. Kinda what Children of Bodom should sound like.

Exactly. And Mare Nostrum does kick ass. :kickass:

Cosmic Genesis is amazing. I actually really like Solens Rotter too.

Yeah that one is great too. My only grudge is that they use a drum machine, as a drummer it feels like being pissed on almost. I know they used one on Cosmic Genesis too but there the drums aren't as focused on. I really don't get why Asgeir Mickelson couldn't play on Solens Rötter as well.

Much better than Dödens Evangelium imo. They had their first live show not long ago, too bad I worked and couldn't go.

I like both albums the same, honestly. And your job sucks for making you miss Ondskapt.

1406_0.jpg

Absurd/Grand Belial's Key/Sigrblot. The Absurd tracks on this are insanely good.