Albums currently kicking your ass

This just LOOKS fucking gay.
Yeah, while they look extremely pretentious, the music is good. The same argument can be made for early Immortal; whoever's seen the video for Call of the Wintermoon will agree with me.

lenghypo.jpg

This is great.

avenged-sevenfold-nightmare-album-cover.jpg

Gonna post this here, Idc what you my pals think...I looked into this album because Portnoy was drumming. I found something to like in each song. The drumming is solid, very cool vocal melodies and Guitar solos. Not to mention this band's second album is some good metalcore.

Schwärzung;9329673 said:
Yeah, while they look extremely pretentious, the music is good.

Seriously? What's good about their music? It sounds fucking horrible to me, and I have great taste in music. You, on the other hand, listen to Disturbed (I know this because you 'liked' them on facebook.) So basically what I'm saying is, die.

Schwärzung;9329673 said:
Yeah, while they look extremely pretentious, the music is good. The same argument can be made for early Immortal; whoever's seen the video for Call of the Wintermoon will agree with me.

Immortal videos aren't pretentious they're just amusing. Like Judas Priest videos.

CA aren't really gay, but they ARE histrionic and goofy and "baroque" in the most basic, entertaining way, which is pretty much what they want to do and why they are well-liked tbh.

I was fairly entertained by their latest album. Reminds me of a black metal album done by King Diamond.

I'm not that big on black metal though.

Carach Angren are fun; but when it comes to goofy, theatrical, horrific "evil carnival" symphonic black metal, nothing beats Bishop of Hexen:

Last edited by a moderator: