Albums currently kicking your ass

LES+DISCRETS+-+%5B2010%5D+Septembre+et+ses+derni%C3%A8res+Pens%C3%A9es.jpg

Dark and beautiful album...

Wonderful album. Saw this post and just had to play the cd and am listening to it right now. The music is haunting, dark and beautiful. Great choice.

121285.jpg

Seriously? What's good about their music? It sounds fucking horrible to me, and I have great taste in music. You, on the other hand, listen to Disturbed (I know this because you 'liked' them on facebook.) So basically what I'm saying is, die.
My apologies; I thought it was permissible to listen to what I wanted to listen. I'm not going to dislike a certain band just because the majority of the metal community sees them as faggots. I don't even listen to them much anymore; I've had my facebook account for well over a year now, and I must've liked the page a while back. Regardless of what you see as 'good taste', and for the most part I'd agree with you, I simply don't want to confine myself to lo-fi shitty pagan black metal in terms of my musical taste. I like deathcore and some nu metal. That's that. If you're too fucking ignorant to understand that people have different tastes, than that's not my problem.

Schwärzung;9332001 said:
My apologies; I thought it was permissible to listen to what I wanted to listen.

Well, it is, but then there is the question of whether your choice is a sensible one in terms of what counts as good metal (or music, more generally). You are free to listen to whatever you like.

If you're too fucking ignorant to understand that people have different tastes, than that's not my problem.

Well, I'm not. It's abundantly clear that others have different tastes, which is precisely why I feel motivated to troll them. So, anyway, instead of being a dick I'll admit that I enjoy some "faggoty" symphonic black metal myself. Check out an album called Celephais by the criminally underappreciated German band Cryogenic. I think you might enjoy it. It certainly sounds better to me than Crotch Angering or whatever they're called.

Fair enough; I wasn't implying that your taste was bad, and I once again have failed to realise when somebody is trolling. Apologies for my overreaction there.

Faggy symphonic black metal is also somewhat of a guilty pleasure for me. I like Dimmu Borgir's In Sorte Diaboli and a few Gloomy Grim albums.

also, :lol: at Crotch Angering.

1204273675_immortal-pure-holocaust-front.jpg

Have not heard this in a long time, shame on me. Such a great record.

450.jpg

I dont have to even say anything, pure sex to my ears.