Albums currently kicking your ass

2563toxikworldcircuscd820071111.jpg

You could say the samething about the production on brutal DM albums and majority of newer DM albums which are ten times more metalcore/ digital/pop then any Bloodbath cd, but because it's Bloodbath suppose to sound like it was recorded at Sunlight in 89 or something.

I like some Opeth. I don't like Bloodbath. That's a silly reason to dislike them. I don't like them because they bore me. There's so many Swedish DM bands that do the same style better there is just no reason to listen to them.

It's cool if people don't like bloodbath or think other bands do it better, but then there's factors that people/I say like Blakkheim and Dan Swano's guitar playing and are just general fans of these musicians and like music they write and how they play. Bloodbath is probably more directed at people into Katatonia,Diabolical Masquerade,EoS. Jonas Renske writes music also. Three musicians with their own take on what is DM. Diversity and contrast. Interesting for people who are fans of these musicians as general songwriters. It's really just more for fans if anything.

It's cool if people don't like bloodbath or think other bands do it better, but then there's factors that people/I say like Blakkheim and Dan Swano's guitar playing and are just general fans of these musicians and like music they write and how they play. Bloodbath is probably more directed at people into Katatonia,Diabolical Masquerade,EoS. Jonas Renske writes music also. Three musicians with their own take on what is DM. Diversity and contrast. Interesting for people who are fans of these musicians as general songwriters. It's really just more for fans if anything.

I've got no problem with Diabolical Masquerade. Can't say I like the other 2 though. Makes sense I guess. Early EoS was okay, but even so, nowhere near my favorite Swedm stuff.

The Atlantean Kodex full length is fucking amazing. Quickly nabbed up a copy of the LP version before it disappeared. To bad it was delayed though, hoping it arrives in the next few weeks.