Albums currently kicking your ass

Well my dad played me "You Can't Sell Your Soul for Rock and Roll" when i was 10 years old probably. I heard Snowblind and was floored(even at that age). My mom has been pushing the Beatles since as long as i can remember.

Vol.4 is awesome man,Snowblind is one of my all time faves,i too was blown away the first time i heard that,it must have been great having parents encourage you instead of parents who made me shut my door every time i wanted to hear some music...like i said man,you're so lucky,if i ever have kids i'm gonna do the same for them and set them on the right path

I've been on a real Moonsorrow kick lately, I really love Tämä Ikuinen Talvi.

Tama%20Ikuinen%20Talvi.jpg

Demolition Hammer-"Tortured Existence"
Craft-"Terror Propaganda"
Annihilator-"Alice In Hell"
Human Mincer-"Degradation Paradox"
Slayer-"Show No Mercy"
Bathory-"Bathory"

All of them have been on pretty constant rotation the last few days.

Equilibrium - Sagas
Sonata Arctica - Winterheart's Guild
Sonata Arctica - Ecliptica
Metallica - Master of Puppets
Emperor - Anthems to Welkin at Dusk
Saint Deamon - Shadows Lost From the Grave

Albums I've been spinning lately, particularly Sagas which I've been spinning twice a week on my CD player since it came out, or in some cases three.

James LaBrie - Elements of Persuasion
Greg Howe - Introspection
Greg Howe - Greg Howe
Brad Paisley - Play: The Guitar Album
The Faceless - Akeldama
Theory in Practice - Third Eye Function
Brett Garsed & TJ Helmerich - Quid Pro Quo
Dead Congregation - Graves of the Archangels
Children of Bodom - Follow the Reaper
Steve Vai - Alive in An Ultra World
Steve Vai - Alien Love Secrets [EP]
Steve Vai - Sex & Religion
Steve Vai - Flexable
Vital Remains - Dechristianize
Vital Remains - Let Us Pray
Delerium - Karma
Necrophagist - Onset of Putrefacation

Well, it might not all be kicking my ass, but this is a lot of the shit I've been listening to for the last couple of weeks. I don't think I've really been listening to music outside of my car a whole lot. All my time at home has mostly been spent playing guitar.

Equilibrium - Sagas

Albums I've been spinning lately, particularly Sagas which I've been spinning twice a week on my CD player since it came out, or in some cases three.

I actually forgot to mention that album. I've been listening to that one too... I'm not really feeling it a whole lot. I think I've been too hung up on tech shit lately.

they were great back then,complete sensory overload for me as a young dude,i even went to see KISS-Meets The Phantom Of The Park at the movies when it came out,my aunty took me.My Brother recently got a copy for me on DVD off ebay a couple of years ago for my birthday and its easily one of the worst movies ever made,i did'nt give a shit at the time though cause it was KISS,but watching it now is a bit of a struggle,Dynasty still kicks my ass though

I have still not seen "Phantom of the Park" and have been dying to just because it's a KISS movie and it looks so damn awful.

Anyway. Kicking my ass right now:

falloftheidols.jpg

Fall of the Idols - Womb of the Earth

I have still not seen "Phantom of the Park" and have been dying to just because it's a KISS movie and it looks so damn awful.

Anyway. Kicking my ass right now:

falloftheidols.jpg

Fall of the Idols - Womb of the Earth
Oh yeah! You just won this thread!
I just listened to their 08 album for the first time today and really enjoyed it. I'll probably get their first album soon.
The Womb of the Earth > The Seance, but The Seance is the best album of 08, so that says quite much about The Womb of the Earth. FUCKING AWSOME ALBUM