Albums currently kicking your ass

dafbb0f83476144166a4ba2bacd.jpg

Wondered for years wtf that thing on the left was bent like that for... oh, it's a demon or something.

Just won this album on ebay for $1.04. :lol:

album6249.jpg

I'm really starting to enjoy Setherial's style of black metal. Harsh, noisy, and repititive. I hope I like their later albums as much as the first 3. I can see Nord, Lords of the Nightrealm and Hell Eternal becoming some of my personal favorites down the road.

album6249.jpg

I'm really starting to enjoy Setherial's style of black metal. Harsh, noisy, and repititive. I hope I like their later albums as much as the first 3. I can see Nord, Lords of the Nightrealm and Hell Eternal becoming some of my personal favorites down the road.

All I have is Hell Eternal, its pretty decent from what I remember. Might qualify as norsecore though so idk how popular they are around here, tons of blasting.

Tons of blasting but ultimately a decent black metal release. Besides Hell Eternal I am only familiar with Ekpyrosis which is a very good release IMO. I never heard Nord though many agree that that album is their best.

Sentenced's 'North from Here' is a beautiful album, so underrated! Same goes for Broken Hope's 'The Bowels of Repugnance' (I wouldn't describe it as 'beautiful' though heh.) Gonna listen to that album one of these days. Tempted.