Albums currently kicking your ass

I haven't heard it yet, but I need to. This one is still growing. The August Engine, Part 2 gives me full-body orgasms now.

2005-layers-of-lies.jpg

I fucking love Deathspell. I didn't really "get it" at first when I bought Chaining the Katechon a couple years back, but after I got SMRC I started to get it. Then I bought Fas, which blew me away completely, and everything started making sense. Paracletus is so fucking majestic.

Iced_Earth_Burnt_Offerings.jpg

Ripped all my iced earth to hq mp3s last night. 13 cds. :kickass:
This is my favorite album and Brainwashed is one of my favorite songs ever.

LIES... FOOLISH LIES BEHIND YOUR BRAINWASHED EYES!

TRUST IN ME! SAY YES I BELIEVE
DO IT NOW OR BURN IN HELL!

Fuck yeah Krow! I have a great affinity for Iced Earth as well man. Burnt offerings is damn good, probably the best album with Barlow as the original singer.

But if I can have my cake and eat it too, I personally would take Night of The Stormrider with Barlow on vocals over any of their material, which is one of the reasons why Alive in Athens is fucking superb! :kickass:

You must not have heard about Days of Purgatory, which has all of the good songs off of Night of the Stormrider and more all with Barlow on vocals. Not to discount Alive in Athens though, its one of the best live recordings ive ever heard.