Albums currently kicking your ass

Mastadon-Blood-Mountain-375351.jpg

I'm gay for mastodon. Picked up this special edition of blood mountain for 1.99 from hellride. :kickass:

Two fucking dollars?

Wished CDs were that cheap here.

That's one of the most ferocious black metal albums I've ever heard.

My+Dying+Bride+-+Turn+Loose+The+Swans+(1993).jpg

This album's first lengthy track lulls you into a sense of calm... then the second track is a traditional doom metal song, next towards of the end of The Songless Bird the speed changes and the death vocals really kick in. The next song has moments of blasting.

The album constantly changes and evolves. The violins are fairly haunting... Anyone who like swallow the sun and their ilk need to check out the real deal, asap. Turn Loose the Swans lays them to waste.

That's one of the most ferocious black metal albums I've ever heard.

My+Dying+Bride+-+Turn+Loose+The+Swans+(1993).jpg

This album's first lengthy track lulls you into a sense of calm... then the second track is a traditional doom metal song, next towards of the end of The Songless Bird the speed changes and the death vocals really kick in. The next song has moments of blasting.

The album constantly changes and evolves. The violins are fairly haunting... Anyone who like swallow the sun and their ilk need to check out the real deal, asap. Turn Loose the Swans lays them to waste.

This looks really interesting. I think I'll check it out.

kicking my ass:
1293774728_stratovarius-2011-elysium.jpg

I agree also,everyone knows how awesome Altars is but BATS introduced a sense of macabre sickness (no pun intended)and surely has to be the best sophomore ever?.Yes BATS is my fave Morbid Angel album.

Martolea - Galmele Intunericului

287494.jpg

A one man project, it's black metal with romanian folk influences, uses a lot of traditional instruments, but it's a good mix, they compliment the overall athmosphere of the music.